Crazy Polish Lady

11:38 PM

Hello,

Today I have swatches of a new to me indie brand! It's Crazy Polish Lady, a Portuguese brand created by the lovely Sofia.
I have 6 polishes to show you and they come from 3 different collections.
 
The first collection created by Sofia is called "Colors are the music of my life" and is made of jellies packed  with holographic microglitters. I will show you Blood on the Dancefloor and Cosmic Love.
 
The second collection, "Memories in Colors", is inspired by Disney movies and is made of different jellies with metallic glitters. I will show you A whole new World (inspired by Aladdin) and Reflection (inspired by Mulan).
 
A finally the third collection is called "Summer is Up" is also made of jellies with metallic glitters. Here I have Another Mojito, please! and Summer Love to share with you.
 
 
 
 

 
Blood On The Dancefloor is a red jelly packed with holographic microglitters. This polish is super pretty with the holo glitters! I used 2 coats for opacity and 2 coats of top coat as it tends to dry a bit gritty. The glitters are actually quite top coat-thirty so you will have to use at least 2 coats of top coat to get a smooth finish.
 


 
 
Cosmic Love is a dark teal jelly packed with holographic microglitters. It has the same formula as Blood on The Dancefloor and also tends to dry a bit gritty. I used 2 coats plus 2 coats of top coat to tame the glitters.
OMG! This one just loooks incredible, like a starry sky at night! It was love at first sight ;D
 


 
 
NB: For all the following jellies I used Glitter Food as a top coat followed by one coat of regular top coat. They all tended to dry a bit gritty and I preferred to show you how they look with a smooth finish.
 
A whole new World (inspired by Aladdin) is  a baby blue jelly packed with pink, red, green, purple, and blue glitters. I used 2 coats and formula was nice. I absolutely adore the royal blue glitters! I had more of them on the first coat but they got covered a little bit with the second coat.
 


 
 
Reflection was inspired by Mulan and is a purple jelly packed with multicolor hexagonal glitters. I used 3 coats here because I wanted to add more glitters but you could use only 2 coats to get a more jelly look and still have full opacity. The formula was very good. Wow this one is really pretty, isn't it?
 


 
 
Summer Love is an off-white crelly, the formula is more solid than in the other jellies I showed you here, it's almost a pure creme, with pastel pink and blue glitters in different sizes. The formula is a bit too thick for me and I would have preferred it if it had the same jelly properties as its fellows.
 


 
 
Another Mojito, please! is a dusty green jelly packed with pink, purple, and green glitters. The green glitters are holographic and add a very sparkly touch to the mix. I used 2 coats to get full opacity. However if you have longer nails, you may need 3 coats. Formula was very good. In my  note book I wrote "GORGEOUS" next to it so I guess I really loved it on me ;D Seriously, it's just gorgeous! I really like this one!
 





 
 
To summarize, formula was very good for all polishes except for Summer Love, which was a bit too thick in my opinion. All Crazy Polish Lady polishes are 3Free by the way.
I loved all the other jellies with glitters (Another Mojito, please, A whole new world, and Reflection). They look really fresh and perfect for this summer. I'm pretty sure I'll use them again as accent nails in future skittle manicures! If you're wondering, I usually prefer wearing glitters as accent nails in real life lol
Blood on the Dancefloor and Cosmic Love look awesome with their holographic glitters and I immediately fell in love with Cosmic Love! However be aware that, due to the amount of glitters, they dry to a gritty finish and you will have to smooth them out with 2 coats of top coat.
 
 
Purchase info:
You can find more information on the brand on Sofia's blog HERE. If you want to order or ask for more information, you can send her a mail at carvalho.sophie@gmail.com or leave her a private message on Crazy Polish Lady Facebook page HERE.
 
*Some product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe