Natasha Denona Travel Brush Set & Makeup Pouch

9:08 PM

 

Hi everyone!

As you might already know I am a huge Natasha Denona fan. There is no single item she has released that I did not love (actually except some duochrome shadow pots that are now discontinued). I like her creativity and the way she combines textures and colors!



Anyway some times ago she released a travel brush set and makeup pouch. I decided to get it during a sale. It's a bit expensive but you get 3 double ended brushes and a gorgeous pouch, which fits a lot of products but still stays compact, all wrapped in the "My Dreams" design. So all-in-all, it's reasonably priced. 

I let you with some photos of the brushes and pouch. By the way the pouch can fit a large ND palette (I tried with the gold palette and with the Love face palette on top of it) as well as midi or mini palettes. For the sake of comparison you will also find below a comparison of the blending brush from this set with the brush that came with the Mini Crush palette (or the Mini Metropolis).








Where to buy:

Natasha Denona website (international order, incl. Switzerland), you can use my code "NAILDERELLANAILDERELLA" (yes 2x Nailderella) to get 15% off your purchase 😀

In Switzerland, Natasha Denona is also available at Manor / Sephora Switzerland



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe