Cadillacquer

11:14 PM

Hello,

Cadillacquer polishes are handmade polishes made in Switzerland by the talented Madeleine. Yay! I was very excited and happy when I heard that Cadillacquer is a Swiss  brand!


Once More With Feeling has a denim blue base with a strong purple shimmer and different sized square glitters. I used 2 easy coats to reach full opacity.

Live Free has a light bubblegum pink base according to Cadillacquer but on me, it looks more white. I didn't even realize there was some pink in it even though I just checked my bottle...but whatever it is, I really love it! It's one of my favorite from the 5 polishes I have. It contains light turquoise shimmer, small brown glitter, different sized turquoise glitter and turquoise dots. I used 2 coats.

The shimmer is actually quite strong.
Bring On The Night has a black jelly base with white, taupe and green fine flakies, small turquoise and square turquoise glitters. I used 2 coats to reach full opacity.

Days Gone Bye has a black base with red sparkle shimmer and smaller and bigger berry red square glitters. I also used 2 coats to reach full opacity.

Chosen is a shimmery light spring green with different burgundy hex glitters and bigger red hex glitter. It's exclusive to Harlow & Co.! I used 3 coats.

OK, let me tell you I was not disappointed by the quality of these polishes. They are just amazing, probably one of the best formula I came accross among indie polishes! They glide very easily on the nails, you don't need to fish for glitters, and you've got the right balance between glitter and base. They also have very interesting shimmer that gives them a lot of depth.
I was also impressed that most of them got opaque in only 2 coats!
My 2 favorites are Once More With Feeling (love love love it!!) and Live Free. I also love the depth of Days Gone Bye!
Purchase info
Cadillacquer polishes can be purchased from Cadillacquer etsy store or Harlow & Co. or Llarowe. You can follow Cadillacquer on Facebook.

*Product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe