Cheerful essie gradient

9:24 PM

Hello,

 
Today's post is my very first gradient manicure! I did it as part of my first post as an essie girl. Maybe you remember I entered a contest Essie Switzerland was organizing and I was lucky to be one of the 5 winners. I'd like to take this opporuntity to thank again everyone who voted for me!
From now on, every week, the 5 essie girls will publish a post on Essie Switzerland Facebook page. You can follow us here.
 


For this gradient I first used 2 coats of essie Braziliant on every nail. Then I painted stripes of different essie polishes on a makeup sponge. I used Braziliant (shimmery orange) again, Fifth Avenue (red creme with slightly orange undertones), and Forever Yummy (medium red creme).
The gradient is very subtle but I like it that way ;D



 
I really enjoyed wearing this cheerful gradient to contrast with the cold days we are experiencing now! Do you like subtle gradient or do you prefer using completely different colors?
 
 
And here is a picture of all the polishes I won! This is the whole standard range of essie polishes! A huge *thank you* to the essie team!
 
 
 
I was too impatient to try them all that I swatched them on nail sticks ;)
 

 
 
 
Purchase info
Essie polishes can be purchased from autorized retailers. You can find a list of stores that sell Essie in Switzerland here. You can follow Essie Switzerland on Facebook and the essie girls HERE.
 
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe