Shimmer polish (part 3)

6:37 PM

Hello!

 
I have more Shimmer polishes to share with you. If you missed my previous posts, you can click HERE and HERE to see more Shimmer polishes.
 
 
 

 
Alice is made of fine and larger silver hex glitters as well as stars in a clear base. I used one coat of Alice over Purple Professional 49. If you want to get stars, you have to go fishing for them. I find that the stars are a bit too thick to lay nicely on the nails. Apart from that, I really love this polish!





 

Cindy is made of red glitters as well as gold and holographic glitters in a slightly pink tinted base. I used one coat over Estée Lauder Love Bite.











Gerry is made of violet, purple, blue, red, and light pink glitters in a clear base. There are also larger black glitters. The main color is royal purple. I used one coat of Gerry over essence Alice Had A Vision - Again. Gorgeous!








Jenny is made of cyan, purple, red, gold and a mix of other colors in a clear base. I layered it over essence Edward's Love.








Karen is made of  small pink-lanvender and larger silver holographic glitters in a clear base. I layered one coat over Purple Professional 48.







Sophie is made of pink, red, and metallic iridescent glitters in a clear base. I layered one coat over Estée Lauder Pure Red.







Strength is made of teal and silver glitters in a clear base. There are also heart glitters in the mix but there aren't many of them and I didn't get any on my nails. I layered one coat over OPI Don't Talk Bach To Me.








And finally we have Tracy, a mix of gold glitters in a clear base. The gold glitters are holographic. I used one coat over essence A Piece Of Forever. I really love this combo, it's very festive and appropriate for the upcoming holdiays!













As usual with Shimmer polishes, the formula is very nice. The polishes are literally packed with glitters. You get a really good amount on the brush and they are easy to apply. The only difficulty I had was to get stars and hearts of the bottle of Alice and Strength, respectively. I really like the silver (Alice) and gold (Tracy) glitter mixes and am in love with the gorgeous royal purple glitters in Gerry. I also love the variety of colors in Jenny, the colors look great together.
If you like Shimmer polishes, stay tuned because I have lots of other polishes to show you ;)


Purchase info
Shimmer polishes can be purchased from Shimmer Polish shop. Each polish costs $12. You can also ask for customized polishes, which are $15. You can follow Shimmer Polish on Facebook.
*Product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe