OPI Germany water marble & Burt's Bees

3:45 PM


Hello!

It's been more than a year since I last tried a water marble. I was in a mood for a subtle, clean, and neutral look but wanted a little extra. That's why I decided to go for a neutral fall shade and an accent nail done with the water marble technique.
 
 

I used OPI Schnapps Out of It as the main color. Schnapps Out Of It is one of the polishes from the Germany collection (Fall 2012). I've already worn it 3 or 4 times and it's officially my favorite neutral polish for fall! It also have some silver shimmer running through it.
 
Then I marbled with OPI German-icure by OPIDeutsch You Want Me Baby?, and Schnapps Out Of It. All three polishes are part of OPI Germany collection (Fall 2012) and work nicely for water marble!
The shimmer in Deutsch You Want Me Baby? is absolutely stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off it! I have to wear this polish as a full manicure again!
 
For swatches of OPI Germany collection, click HERE and HERE.
 
 

 
 
And here you have a very simple yet pretty manicure! I really enjoyed wearing it and now I want to do more water marble accent nails ;)
 
 
I also wanted to show you a product I got in the mail last week because I really love this product and I think it could make a great idea for a gift for a friend. The packaging is so cute~
 
This product is Burt's Bees Pink Tinted Lip Balm Duo Gift Set. It comes in a very pretty box and contains two tinted lip blams. One is pink and called Pink Blossom, while the second is more of a red-pink and is called Rose.
These lip balms give you a hint of color and moisturise your lips at the same time. They are really good moisturisers and are a really nice way to pamper your lips this winter. You probably know how much I love sheer lipsticks so it was nearly sure I would love these lip balms! The colors of both of them are different on the lips. Rose gives you more color, while Pink Blossom is perfect for a very natural look.
There is also a second set with other colors. Burt's Bees also has other type of lip balms, like lip shimmer, beewax, or honey lip balms. All of them seem really interesting and I will probably try some others!
 




 
 
 
 
Purchase info:
  • OPI polishes can be purchased in professional nail salons, certains pharmacies, and beauty supplies. For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers HERE. You can follow OPI Switzerland on Facebook.
  • For a list of stores that sell Burt's Bees products in Switzerland, you can have a look HERE. You can also follow Burt's Bees Switzerland on Facebook.

*Product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe