Karine's Pinot Noir

5:19 PM

Hello!

Do you remember the lovely green jelly packed with multicolored glitters and flakes I showed you a few days ago? It is a polish created by Karine who is opening her store tomorrow (1st of April)! If you missed my post about this gorgeous polish, you can view it here.
Today, I'll show you another polish from this new collection created by Karine. It's called "Pinot Noir".

All the following pictures are 3 coats of Karine's Pinot Noir over bare nails with one coat of top coat.

Karine - Pinot Noir, 3 coats.




I first tried to layer it over my current mani, which was ManGlaze Fatty's Got More Blood. It looks pretty but I think it looks a little too "heavy" and was not completely satisfied with it. That's why I decided to use it on its own without any base color to have a jelly-look.
Here are the pictures of 1 coat of Pinot Noir over ManGlaze Fatty's Got More Blood.

1 coat of Karine Pinot Noir over ManGlaze Fatty's Got More Blood.




Final verdict: Pinot Noir is a burgundy jelly polish packed with lots of fine multicolored glitters and flakes. The glitters are not the regular type of glitters. It's a bit difficult to distinguish them individually, they rather form a pretty sparkly pattern. The flakes are of different sizes and colors. They are a bit chunky so you will need to use a thick top coat to get a smooth look. I first layer it over a base color (ManGlaze Fatty's Got More Blood) but I think it looks a bit too heavy and I much prefer how it looks on its own with 3 coats over bare nails because I prefer the jelly look! Overall, I like this polish because it's really unique with its glitters and flakes!


Just to remind you what one of Karine's other polishes look like here is a picture of Jardin Enchanté.

Jardin Enchanté and Pinot Noir.



Purchase info 
Karine' polishes will be available on April 1st. There is an ordering form on her blog. To celebrate the 1st opening of her shop, Karine is offering a buy two polishes and get Noir Désir free promotion. For more information, visit Karine's blog and Karine's Facebook page.

 *Product(s) in this post was(were) sent  for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe