Fatty's Got More Blood

10:35 PM

Hello!

How happy am I to present you Fatty's Got More Blood by ManGlaze! I've been drooling over this polish for such a long time and I was lucky to do a swap with Traci who sent me this beauty! Thank you so much, Traci!!

Fatty's Got More Blood is a dark red matte polish. Let's go to the photos~!

Fatty's Got More Blood (ManGlaze), 2 coats.





Final verdict: I had a lot of expectation for this polish and I am not disappointed by Fatty's Got More Blood at all! The color is totally awesome. It's a vampy dark red, totally gorgeous and the finish is spectacluar. It's matte but it doesn't look flat or dull but full of life! It's just gorgeous and elegant! I think I will wear it a lot and it has jumped into my top 10! On the pictures, I used 2 coats. It was easy to apply. I used a common base coat (China Glaze strong adhesion base coat) and no top coat. I will show you it as a base for another mani so you will see how it looks with a top coat in a next post. So stay tuned :D

Purchase info
ManGlaze polishes can be purchased from ManGlaze. Each shade retails for $ 11.82 (10% off on their FB page). They don't ship outside the United States.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe