Dior Metallics Fall 2017

11:08 PM



A new Dior collection and it's all about metallic, deep shades and colors perfect for fall! :D Fall are always my favorite collections so I was super happy to discover this one by Dior!

I bought some products of the collection and I can't wait to show you these babies. Are you ready for this review?
In fact, in addition to the Metallics collection, Dior launched new lipsticks and nail polishes, but I decided to regroup everything under this same post.




First, the nail polishes. I got Poison Metal and Jungle Matte.



Jungle Matte is a gorgeous beige polish with a satin-matte finish. It's very pigmented. It could almost be a one coater but I used 2 coats to make it even. I find it super elegant with this finish, I really like the combo of the beige color with the delicate satin effect. Definitely a gorgeous fall polish!


Poison Metal is another stunner and a must-have. It's a super deep burgundy metallic polish. It looks more red or brown according to the lightening. It's super pigmented, I used only 1 coat! mmm...I can imagine it would work great for nail art and stamping.



For the lips, Dior has launched an original lipstick with a metallic core and a matte contour, the Double Rouge. According to Dior, in a single application, it produces an ombré effect with a highly pigmented matte contour and a light-catching metal heart.
Truth is, when you apply a first coat, you can clearly see the darker contour. When you apply a second coat and press your lips together, the colors start blending. Overall, the metallic core gives an illusion of volume and fuller lips.

The color I got is 288 Miss Crush, a pretty pink. The color is on the light side and it lasts about 4 hours on the lips. It doesn't feel drying nor moistuirzing but can slightly enhance dry patches so don't forget to exfoliate and moisturize your lips before using it.





Rouge Dior liquid is the other new launch in terms of lip products. They have a super comfortable formula, have a mousse texture and dry down to a super thin layer. They don't feel drying at all and you can't feel them on the lips, they are incredibly lightweight. So yes, super comfortable and super pigmented, too!
They're available in 3 finishes: matte, satin, and metallic. The applicator is small but allows for precise application. You don't even need a lip liner. The formula is so good that it makes me want to get more colors! ....I will, for sure! ;D





I got 788 Frenetic Satin and 862 Hectic Matte. 788 Frenetic Satin is a bright fuchsia. You know I love bright shades because they make me more lively and cheerful. 862 Hectic Matte is a deep red-burgundy, a perfect fall shade! I think Hectic Matte is my favorite, it's such a deep and gorgeous color!









image source: sephora.com


Finally the last item I got is the Metalizer, Metal Cream Shadow for eyes and lips in color 528 Platine Fusion. It has a creamy and pigmented formula and a metallic shine. I noticed it sets really quickly and once it is dry it won't budge. So you have to work quickly to blend it.
I like Platine Fusion a lot, it's a color super easy to wear and it lasts all day on the lids. I've used it only on the eyes for the moment.





Overall I'm beyond happy with all these new products from Dior. I think the Rouge Dior liquids have an incredible formula and are definitely must-have liquid lipsticks. I will probably get a few other colors as I really like the formula (999 for sure but probably a metallic color, too).
Also the 2 nail polishes are stunning in my opinion. I love how deep Poison Metal is and how chic Jungle Matte is. So yes, to me the liquid lipsticks and the nail polishes are the stars of the show :D



Did you get something from this new collections or is there something you would be interested in? please let me know, I'm always curious!



Purchase info
Dior products can be purchased from your regular Dior counter (e.g., SephoraSelfridgesNordstrom) or directly through dior.com. In Switzerland you can find them at ManorDouglasMarionnaud, and Jelmoli for example.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. This is so helpful.I will definitely try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those polishes <3 so gorgeous! Thank's for sharing!

    Jackiemontt.com | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! thanks for stopping by and yay, happy to hear you like the polishes!

      Delete
  3. Both nail polishes are so beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they're both stunning! A deep fall appropriate one and a chic and timless one ;)

      Delete
  4. Such a great haul! I'm on the search for some fall/winter shades for lipsticks and the Rouge Dior Liquid sounds amazing, I especially love the Hectic Matte shade! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Jenny | Geeky Posh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy you like it ;) Hectic matte is the perfect fall color in my opinion!

      Delete
  5. Wow, I love these colors for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear! Happy to hear you like them! I think fall collections are always my favorite! Do you have a favorite?

      Delete
  6. Beautiful collection! Would love to try this gorgeous creamy eye shadow <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's so easy to use, so really cool when you're lazy in the morning and want to go fast :D and you can also make it look more sophisticated if you work with your eyeshadows more, just so versatile!

      Delete
  7. Looks great! The nail polishes and eye shadow are pretty nice, I want to try them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I LOVE the 2 nail polishes ;) I think they're totally Worth it

      Delete
  8. Tu sais déjà à quel point j'aDIORe cette collection :D Et tu me donnes encore envie d'acheter d'autres couleurs comme le Miss Crush version Liquid Lipstick... Bisous

    Kédidja | beautymoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, je sais à quel point tu es une Dior-addict :D et toi maintenant tu me donnes envie aussi du Miss Crush liquid!!

      Delete

Flickr Images

Subscribe