Lynnderella - BirdBrain Blue

2:55 PM

Hello,

I hope you're all doing well. At the moment, I'm on a one-week seminar in the Swiss mountains so it's a bit more difficult to blog and that's why I'll keep this blog post short :D 
Today's post is about a manicure I wore some days ago and I loved it so much I had to share it now! I used Lynnderella BirdBrain Blue from Everything's Coming Up Neon collection and essence Ice Eyes Baby (Crystalliced LE).
BirdBrain Blue is described by Lynnderella as follows:


BirdBrain Blue has scattered cyan, turquoise, magenta, neon blue and green, neon pink and pastel satin aqua glitters in a soft, translucent robin's egg aqua base with matching shimmer.




I used 2 coats of essence Ice Eyes Baby and 1 coat of Lynnderella BirdBrain Blue. In this polish, there are many different sizes of glitters: flower, heart, butterfiy, diamond, hexagonal, and square glitters with a fine blue shimmer. Honestly, this is one of my favorite Lynnderella polishes with Connect the Dots, Evermore, and Nosegay. I love the ration between small and larger glitters, the neon glitters, and that the glitters lay flat on the nails and are smooth to the touch! I think I like it so much because you can modulate the amount of glitters you get on your nails and it is very wearable. I actually love it when you don't have too many large glitters on the nails but of course, if you prefer you can use 2 coats to get more glitters. Application was easy, the polish is not too thick.
Purchase info:
Lynnderella polishes can be purchased from Lynnderella store on ebay (US and Canada only) and now also from Norway Nails, the exclusive stockist for Lynnderella in Europe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe