Ozotic 904 Sugar

10:23 PM


Hello!!


Here are some swatches of Ozotic 904, from Ozotic Sugar range! This polish is really interesting because it looks completely different according what you layer it over!




First I tried it without any base color to see how it would look on its own. Pictures below are 3 coats of Ozotic 904 over bare nails.








And then, I tried it over Essie Licorice, which is a black creme. Pictures below are 1 coat of Ozotic 904 over 2 coats of Licorice.





Final verdict: Ozotic 904 is such a fun polish. In the bottle, it looks like a bright shimmery golden yellow loaded with lots of chunky flakes. On bare nails, it looks more subtle, a bit less bright but very sparkly and pretty! At some angles, you can slightly see some lime color. It stays however very subtle. But if you layer it over a dark color, you will clearily see some green making its appareance. The duochrome effect is more noticeable over dark colors but I must admit I'm sold on its look over bare nails! I first thought shimmery yellow nails would look a bit strang but sincerely, when I put it on my nails I was very impressed and loved it! It looks so fresh and fun!


Purchase info:
Ozotic polishes can be purchased from piCture pOlish online shop or from various retailers, such as Pshiiit Boutique, Llarowe, Harolow & Co, Overall Beauty. You can find a list of all piCture pOlish and Ozotic retailers here. Don't forget to follow piCture pOlish on Facebook.


*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe