Dollish Polish - Vampires Coven

4:02 PM

Hello,

I am super excited to show you Dollish Polish - Vampires Coven because I love this polish so much! It might well be one of my all time favorite polishes! Vampires Coven is part of This Is Halloween Collection by Dollish Polish.
 



Pictures below are 1 coat of Dollish Polish Vampires Coven over 2 coats of essie Wicked (shown HERE) plus top coat.








Bottle shot.


Final verdict: Vampires Coven is one of the most perfect glitter polish I've ever seen! It is a black jelly packed with  purple, red, black and small copper hexagonal and square glitters. The base does not eat the glitters, it rather glorifies them! Application is very easy, no fishing is required and the glitters lay flat on the nails. Sincerely, I cannot say how much I love this polish! While wearing it, I had tons of compliments! I am so happy I could get my hands on it! I am pretty sure I will wear it a lot!!


Purchase info
Dollish Polishes can be purchased here. You can follow Dollish Polish on Facebook.
Other retailers include Llarowe, Overall Beauty.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe