piCture pOlish - Ruby Blou

2:35 PM

Hello,

I hope you all had a wonderful christmas and that you are ready to celebrate New Year 2013!
 
I have a gorgeous glitter polish to share with you today: it's piCture pOlish Ruby BlouRuby Blou contains a mix of red, blue, and silver hexagonal glitters in different sizes.




I wanted to go for a rather subtle look that's why I layered only one thin coat of piCture pOlish Ruby Blou over 2 coats of A England Iseult.






Final verdict: Ruby Blou is a perfect glitter polish to create amazing manicures! I appreciat the size of the different glitters because you can either create subtle manicures or more crazy ones depending on the amount of glitters you decide to add on your nails. Here I used one thin coat of Ruby Blou but you can easily apply 2-3 coats if you perefer a denser look. The glitter applied evenly and I didn't experience any issue whatsoever.
 
 
Purchase info:
piCture pOlish polishes can be purchased from piCture pOlish online shop or from various retailers, such as Pshiiit Boutique, Llarowe, Harolow & Co, Overall Beauty. You can find a list of all piCture pOlish retailers here. Don't forget to follow piCture pOlish on Facebook.

 
 
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe