Suzi connects the dots!

10:08 PM

Hello!

Here I combined my two favorite polishes: Lynnderella - Connect The Dots and OPI - French Quarter For Your Thoughts!
Connect The Dots is composed of black and white hexagon, square and bar glitter with slight sparkle in clear base.




Can you also see the pretty shimmer in Connect The Dots!


For the base color of this mani, I used OPI - French Quarter For Your Thoughts (Touring America Collection, Fall 2011), a gorgeous grey creme. It's a rather green-brown based grey, no blue in it! On the below picture, I used 2 coats without top coat. It's so glossy and perfect! I really love this polish!

OPI - French Quarter For Your Thoughts

Final verdict: Do I need to tell I'm in love with Connect The Dots? It is the polish that made me fall in love with Lynnderella polishes. It's so unique! I  love the black/white matte glitters, the diversity of the shapes, and the nice shimmer. On these pictures, I used 1 coat of Connect The Dots. You can achieve a more or less dense look according to the thickness of the coat(s) you use. I was impressed on how easy it is to have a good amount on glitters on the brush. You don't need to go fishing and searching for the glitters. The application is a pure dream!
French Quarter is also super easy to apply, opaque in 2 coats. It's a gorgeous shade of grey. And it's so creamy and glossy! I really love it!


Purchase info
Lynnderella polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, Picture Polish, A-England, Hits, Ludurana, and Lynnderella polishes, awesome nail polishes brands. They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook. Lynnderella polishes are $15 per bottle.
Lynnderella polishes can also be purchased from Lynnderella website. Her shop is not permanently open and she sells to the US only.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe