Ozotic 520

10:40 PM



Hello~

I go on with my Ozotic swatches! Today I have Ozotic 520 to show you. It's certainly one of my favorite Ozotic!
520 is described as a multichrome nail polish that shifts from rusty burgundy to red, to amber, to gold, and to orange.









Final verdict: I LOVE this polish from the deepest of my heart! 520's main base color is coppery red, which can shift to amber, gold, and orange. It's really stunning and it kinda reminds me of autumn leaves! The multichrome effect is a little less dramatic than in 504 or 505 or 506, but it's still present and gorgeous!
Its formula was great, not too thick nor too thin and it needs only 2 coats to be fully opaque! So here I just applied 2 coats over bar nails (over just a regular clear base coat should I say). 

Purchase info 
Ozotic polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, Picture Polish, A-England, Hits, Ludurana, and Lynnderella polishes, awesome nail polishes brands. They sell internationally (except Italy) and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook. Ozotic polishes are $17,50 for 15 mL
You can also purchase Ozotic polishes from Harlow&Co, the Canadian stockist for Glitter Gal, Nubar, Models Own, Nerd Lacquer, Ozotic, and Scotch Naturals! They also ship worldwide! Finally you can also buy them directly from Picture Polish online shop. Stephanie from Packer Lacquer is also an US stockist for Picture Polish and Ozotics polishes. 


 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe