Nfu Oh Haul and First Swatches

9:22 AM

Hi there~

As promised here is my Nfu Oh haul! For the article about the Nfu Oh Store, go follow this link.

It was a bit difficult to chose which polishes I wanted to buy because there were so many gorgeous polishes available. I know I absolutely wanted to buy some holos and flakies and there were also some awesome multichromes that I didn't know but looked gorgeous in the bottle.

87, 122, 95, 54, 65, 61, 63, 49, 83, 45, 51, Aqua Base

Close up of this amazing bottles.

87, 122, 95, 54
I don't own many green or blue polishes so this was a good occasion to get some of these colors.
(Yeah, I already used #95...)


65, 61, 63
 They don't seem to be that holo in the bottle but that's a totally different story on the nails.

49. 45, 83, 51

OK, I was so impatient to try them that I swatched them on fake nails...unfortunately I don't have any nail wheels so I did as I could....and these pictures don't do any justice to the polishes...but this is just a first rought to get an idea...I'll do proper swatches on my nails and you will be able to see the polishes better...

These are more complex shades IRL. They have some multichromes hidden in them...For example, #95 has some blue, green, gold and pink! So I will HAVE to show you better swatches of these ones!

Flakiiiiiiies
You can click on the picture to get a bigger image.

Holo, here I am!

And I also picked some hand lotions because they looked so cute and the smell is really sweet and enjoyable. Each bottle contains 30 mL. And the pack with the 12 bottles costs 32000 won (29$).

This is a pack of 12 little cute bottles.


Each hand lotion bottle is designed as the polish bottles. So cute >v<
And I got some nail files as a gift but forgot to take some pictures...XD

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. So many choices, they all look awesome. Deciding what to wear would be difficult for me. What will you be trying first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great haul! would love to see these on your nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the holos and the flakies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg awsome haul girl!
    all those polishes are to dye for gorgeous!!!!
    & those lotions are sooo cute, im sooo jelly(;

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so gorgeous ! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has to be one of the most impressive hauls I've seen in quite some time. Your upcoming swatches are going to be AMAZING! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, Tera...it's difficult to chose only 1 polish to wear...

    Thanks, Jenna. I'll do swatches soon...I broke 2 nails on my swatching hand so I have to wait a little until I've got prettier nails;; sorry! But I have other pictures ready to be published!


    Thanks, Serene. I'll try to show you nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, im drooling over this epic haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing haul! I own # 51 but I think I need the rest of them! Those holos are making me drool LOL.
    I can't wait to see your swatches....I'm hoping your broken nails grow quick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *DROOL* These are absolutely gorgeous! Just breath taking!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just ordered 61 and 50! So excited to get them :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks! I'll try to take pictures and show you my swatches this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so drooling over these unfortunately they are soooo hard to come. Only limited on eBay for us Aussies

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Subscribe