Nfu Oh's headquarter

11:42 AM

Hi there~

It's been a while, isn't it? But I'm back from holiday and I have a huuuuuge amount of nice stuff to share with you.
So as I already told you I went to Seoul and I definitively think that every polish addicted should go there at least once in her life. It's a polish paradise, believe me.
I've decided to present you my Korean haul by brand cos there are a lot of great and nice Korean nail polish brands among them Nfu Oh, Konad, Etude House, Missha and others.

So let's start with the more popular and beloved Nfu Oh!

Nfu Oh Salon around Ewha Women's Univ. staition

 I will write 2 separate posts for Nfu Oh because there are too many things to say and share with you. So 1st post will be about the Nfu Oh shop and the second one will be about my haul. Ready?

Location:
Address(English)
Nfu.Oh Nail
9F Dehyun-Dong 37-39, Sodemun-Gu, Seoul, Korea 120-808
Address(Korean)
서울시 서대문구 대현동 37-39 쥬라기타워 9층 엔퓨오네일
Phone 393-0199
Fax 393-0363
How to get there:
Take the subway line number 2, get off at Ewha Women's Univ. staition and then take exit 2. Then follow the map underneath.


This is the map that will help you finding Nfu Oh shop (building shown on the map). The Nfu Oh Salon is in the same area. It's just one street before the shop (parallel street).

The building you should spot.
9F means heaven, right?

And some pictures of inside this amazing shop. 




Five shelfs full of Nfu Oh polishes!! All the holo and flakies were there waiting for me to pick them up...lol


Nfu Oh is mostly known for its gorgeous polishes but they also do glitters, have lovely hand lotions and a whole line of gel polishes.

Loose glitters

Perfumed hand lotions

Nail art brushes, nails files, gel

About the prices:
In this official shop, regular polishes are between 7500-8400 won (abt 6.9-7.8$) and holo are 10500 won. (9.8$) Polishes are in reality a little more expensive but they do some discount for foreigners. Also be aware that if you buy Nfu Oh polishes elsewhere in Seoul, you will find them for more expensive prices. For examples, I found some in Dongdaemun shopping area for 15000 or 20000 won (18.7$). So if you're in Seoul and want some Nfu Oh polishes, you should definitively go the official shop.

Next post will be about my haul~

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. OMG.... heaven :P aaaaa I would like to go thereeeeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! i can't wait to see your haul!!! gosh! i'm really excited!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I'm so jealous!!! ;-P Can't wait to see your haul either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... just wow! That is just stunning! All those beautiful stocked shelves! <3 Can't wait to see what you brought home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drooooooling. I'm guessing I would go wild in their store. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay thanks for posting this! I've been waiting for this post.x) Can't wait to see your haul! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please take me with you next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So jealous! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally drooling right now @o@

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh look at all that ! (: I wish I lived there .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That looks like a really fun shop. I'm going to have to get there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look like you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW. I'm drooling over here. I don't know if I could control myself if I had the oppurtunity to go to the official store.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I must gooo <3 lol thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I THINK I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN!!!!! <3 Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhhh I just want to run around in there, and maybe sleep there! I would LOVE to have some of those pretty white cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HELLO, I LOVE IS LIKE ¡¡¡¡¡, in the rainforest, a kiss
    Greetings from Peru

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deysimari

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!! Looks amazing, I can't wait to see what you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm pretty sure my eyes almost fell out of my head when I saw the Nfu Oh store front picture. I am so jealous!! I can't wait to see your haul pictures! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just almost spit out my coffee I got so excited to see this Nfu-Oh store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. O.M.G
    O_O
    You're so lucky! Did you bring them back with you or just ship them home? I would buy so many I wouldn't know how to bring it back home! haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. *plans trip to Seoul*

    Can't wait to see what you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Planning a visit over there just to visit a shop isn't a bad thing is it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. yeah, this shop is just amazing! I was glad to share these pix with you!

    @hearNAT, I took them with me in my suitcase, carefully wrapped in paper bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's such a cute shop, I love the setup!

    ReplyDelete
  26. My stomach is in knots after seeing all those polishes! What winds up happening to me when I see all those pretty colors in one place is I get overwhelmed and wind coming out of the store with nothing:( I hope you didn't get that way! I can't wait to see all the pretty things you got!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMgosh the flakies!! what a haul.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is AMAZING!!! I wish I could visit for real, but seeing your pics is just as good for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for posting it...My husband is going to Seoul, I really hope that he can pay a visit to this store!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi. Thank you for this posts. I was today there and it was amazing. I bought several polished and took Korean magaxmaga about nails .yeeee

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Subscribe