The New Black - Bright Lights, Big City

10:29 PM

Hello,

I did some nail art with The New Black set called Bright Lights, Big City. This set is part of the Subculture Contemporary Neons line and contains 2 polishes (4mL/0.125 Fl.Oz. each).
Let's have a look, shall we?
 
 

To create this nail art, I started by painting on a Ziplock bag 2 large squares with each polish from the set. I let them dry and then cut some random shapes out of them, removed the plastic sheet and was therefore left with the shapes made of polish only. I finally placed the shapes randomly on my nails and sealed everything with top coat.
 
 





 
Final thoughts: I would have never thought of using a bright metallic blue with an almost neon orange shade together but I think they work great together! The blue is particularly pretty because it's a super bright metallic blue. Most metallic blue polishes I know are darker and to this end, it's quite unique. Formula of both polishes was very nice. The orange polish is a one-coater creme and the blue requires 2 coats to reach full opacity.
 
What do you think of this set?
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Purchase info:
The New Black polishes can be purchased from The New Black. Other retailers, such as Pshiiit Boutique, also sell The New Black sets.
You can follow The New Black Europe on Facebook.
 
*Some product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe