Free Glitter Macro Wallpapers!

12:15 AM

Hello,

As you might know, some time ago I got a macro lens for my Canon and I thought it could be a great opportunity to take macro pictures of my glitter polishes and make them into phone wallpapers.
 
It also got the idea from Sarah of Chalkboard Nails. She did that some time ago and I've been using her wallpaper of Cirque Débris since today. But now it's time to make my own wallpapers ;) And as I'm a nice little girl, I didn't add any watermark and I will share these wallpapers with you :D





So today I'll give you phone wallpapers of 6 Lynnderella polishes!
 
From your computer, right click on the picture and open it in a new window in order to get the high resolution picture.  
On your phone, tap and hold on the photo then save it to your phone. You will then be able to set it as your wallpaper or lock screen!

Pictures are high resolution images and I've resized them to be compatible with IPhone 4 (pictures on the left) and IPhone 5 (pictures on the right). They should also work on most Android phones.

Lynnderella - Connect The Dots
 

 
 
Lynnderella - One Nutty Fruitcake
 


 
 
 
Lynnderella - The Glittering Crowd
 

 
 
 
Lynnderella - Thank Blue!
 

 
 
Lynnderella - Very Pretty Vampire
 

 
 
Lynnderella - Cauldron Drippings
 

 
 I just made 6 phone wallpapers but I wanted to have your opinion on them before making more!
 
What do you think of these wallpapers? Will you use them? If you're using any of them, tell me if you're happy with the result! And tell me if you want me to make more!!
 
I'm personally using One Nutty Fruitcake on both my Itouch and IPad. By the way, the size of these wallpapers work also for Itouch and IPad! How great is that! :D
I hope you will enjoy them!

As I'm not adding any watermark on these pictures, I'm asking you not to take them and put them onto your blog/website. If you want to share them, please, share the link to this blog post instead.
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe