Dance Legend - Robots vs Humans

7:06 PM

Hello,

I hope you all had a great weekend!
Today I'm super excited to show you one of the most amazing holographic polishes I've ever tried! It's Dance Legend - Robots vs Humans! If you don't know, Dance Legend is a Russian brand that makes holographic, thermo, glitter, and textured polishes.




I was not home when I took these pictures, which means I didn't have my usual shooting setup but I took pictures outstide in the sun instead ;D and oh yeah, I took these pictures after 3 days I painted my nails and they still looked great!!







Final thoughts: Dance Legend Robots vs Humans is a gorgeous chestnut brown linear holographic polish! Honestly, that's the most holographic polish I've ever seen. Even in low lightening, you could still see the linear holo effect. Moreover, it's a true linear holo and the holo effect looks very smooth. And I'm huge fan of brown polishes so I guess you can imagine how happy I am with this polish! I just love it A LOT!
I used 2 coats and didn't have any trouble with application. I wore it for several days without any chip!
Purchase info:
Dance Legend polishes can be purchased from Dance Legend website. Shipping from Russia can be a bit long, but you can have a look at the list of international retailers HERE.
I personally bought mine from Mei Mei's Signatures ;D That's a great shop if you ask me, with fast shipping and nice customer service.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe