A England Sleeping Palace & Fated Prince

8:11 PM

Hello! I hope you're all doing well despite the heat!

I wanted to post these pictures yesterday but finally I swatched some polishes and the heat (and the lights on don't help) knocked me out, I was just too tired to do it after my swatching session.
Anyway, I have the second part of the awesomeBurne-Jones Dream collection by A England to show you. If you missed the first part, you can click HERE to see swatches of the lovely Briar Rose and Briarwood.
 

 

 
Sleeping Palace is a gorgeous dark plum polish with scattered holographic particles. Formula is divine. It is very easy to apply and opaque in only 1 coat. On the pictures, I am wearing only 1 coat plus top coat.
 
Picture taken in the sun.

Picture taken in the sun.



Picture taken in the sun.
 
 
Fated Prince has a charcoal base filled with prismatic particles that reflect the light beautifully.
Formula was a tad thinner than the other polishes from this collection, a little bit more watery but nothing annoying at all. It is opaque in 2 coats.
 
Picture taken in the sun.



Picture taken in the sun.
 
Excellent formula and gorgeous colors...and I'm in polish heaven! I absolutely adore the plum base of Sleeping Palace. It's a quite odd color but just beautiful! The scattered holo particles give it a lot of depth and make it even more special! And as you might know I have a weakness for grey nail polishes (all kind of greys in fact) and Fated Prince is no exception, I love it!
 
 
 
Purchase info:
A England polishes can be purchased from A England website (UK only) and from various retailers. You can find a list of retailers HERE.
You can follow A England on Facebook.
 
*Product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe