Saying goodbye to Google Reader

10:49 PM

Hello,

Just a quick post to remind you that tomorrow Google Reader will be put down, which means you will not be able to read your favorite blogs directly from Google Reader.
 
 
 
 
To ensure that you are still able to keep up with me and your favorite bloggers, you can import your feeds from your Google Reader account to Bloglovin. To do so, just follow this link (HERE) where it is explained what you have to do. It's very simple, you just have to click on a button and that's all! Then you'll be able to read your favorite blogs direclty from Bloglovin.
 
If you prefer other alternatives, you can follow me on:
 
 
Thanks again to all of you! I really enjoy reading the comments that you leave and I cannot thank you enough! Sincerely, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support!!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe