KBShimmer - Oh Splat!

11:06 PM

Hi there!

Oh Splat! is my first KBShimmer polish! I received it as a gift from a lovely friend (that I want to thank again)! I was so excited to try it because I've been wanting to get my hands on it since a long time!



According to KBShimmer Oh Splat! is descibed as:
 
A white jelly polish loaded with the 6 rainbow colors in many different sizes. This reminders me of a painters drop cloth, or an abstract splatter painting. Best in 3 thin coats, you can also layer over a coat of white if you want to ensure there is no visible nail line.










Final thoughts: Oh Splat! is so cheerful and pretty that I absolutely adore it! I used 3 coats here to get an opaque result. Application was rather easy and I didn't have to fish for the glitters. I used 2 coats of Catrice Quick Dry High Shine top coat (my regular top coat) to tame the glitters.
I'm so happy with it that now I can't wait to try other KBShimmer ;)


Purchase info:
KBShimmer polishes can be purchased from KBShimmer store (US only) or Harlow & Co (international).
You can follow KBShimmer and Harlow & Co on Facebook.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe