piCture pOlish - Dorothy

6:00 PM

Hello,


I have swatches of piCture pOlish Dorothy to share with you today ;D



Dorothy is a gorgeous red jelly packed with a lot of small silver square glitters. On the nails, the glitters look rather red because of the jelly properties of the base that colors them.







I wore this polish for 3-4 days and when I removed it, I had a surprise! When you rub a cotton pad soaked with nail polish remover, you can see the silver of the glitters much better, as you remove the red jelly. I think it's also a very cool way to wear this polish. Here is a picture ;)
 
 
 
Final verdict: Dorothy is  a very fun glitter polish. There are lots of small silver giltters in a beautiful red jelly. It looks very sparkly.
I used 2 coats here. The formula was a bit too thick for my taste. That's why I added 4 drops of polish thinner (Mavala) and then it was easier to apply. It dries a bit gritty, so don't skip top coat. I used 2 coats of top coat because the glitters are rather thirsty. But I'm sure I'll wear this polish again because I really enjoyed wearing it!
 
 
Purchase info:
piCture pOlish polishes can be purchased from piCture pOlish online shop or from various retailers, such as Pshiiit Boutique, Llarowe, Harolow & Co, Overall Beauty. You can find a list of all piCture pOlish retailers here. Don't forget to follow piCture pOlish on Facebook.

*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe