OPI - Oz The Great and Powerful

11:09 PM

Hello!

I have some polishes from the recent OPI collection, Oz The Great and Powerful to share with you.





Glints of Glinda is a beautiful sheer beige jelly with a very good formula, easy to work with. I used 3 coats here. I wore it last weekend and I really enjoyed how this one looked on me. It's a perfect neutral polish! I'm pretty sure I'll wear it a lot!



 When Monkeys Fly! is a clear polish packed with lots of holographic glitters and larger gold hexagonal glitters. I was really looking forward to trying this polish because it looks so gorgeous! However, you may have already heard but the large gold glitters tend to curl and some of them don't lay flat on the nails.
I used 1 coat of When Monkeys Fly! over Glints of Glinda.
 



 
 
I also tried to add on top of this another coat of Glints of Glinda to create a "sandwich manicure".
 
 


I was not sure about buying the liquid sand from this collection, What Wizardry is This?. So this evening, before going back home, I stopped at my beauty supply and tried it as an accent nail. What do you think? I think it looks awesome! I don't think I would wear it as a full manicure but I love it as an accent nail! I used 2 coats of Wizardry is This? over my current manicure, Dior Princess from the new Dior Addict Gloss collection. A full review of this polish and its friends (Spring Ball, Délice, and Diablotine) will come soon! So stay tuned!
 


It's a bit difficult to see it on pictures but What Wizardry is This? is actually quite sparkly!


 





Purchase info:
OPI polishes can be purchased in professional nail salons, certains pharmacies, and beauty supplies.
For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers here.
OPI Oz The Great and Powerful will be available March 20th, 2013 in Switzerland.

*Some product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe