Estée Laudere - New Collection for Spring 2013

11:55 AM

Hello,

It's no secret that I love nude polishes! And that's why I was really excited when I heard Estée Lauder would launch a collection of 6 polishes for spring 2013.
I have Diabolique and So Vain to show you!
Diabolique is a beautiful dark chocolat creme. Sincerely, I can't have enough of this polish. I love it so much. It's such a gorgeous and yummy color and its formula was perfect. I used 2 easy coats to get a smooth and opaque look. I am sure I will wear it a lot!




So Vain is rosy beige shimmery polish. It's the perfect polish if you want somthing very discreet and clean. Application was also perfect, as for all the Estée Lauder polishes I've tried so far. I used 2 coats.





I so enjoyed wearing these 2 shades that I had to find another way to wear them together and that's how I came with this nail art. Base color is So Vain, and the stripes were dones with Diabolique and Absinthe. Absinthe is from the Heavy Petals collection, which I showed you HERE.


The other polishes part of this new Estée Lauder collection are the following.
Diabolique, -, Bittersweet, So Vain, Ballerina Pink.
This collection will be available in April 2013.
Bonus!
If you follow me on Facebook, you will have already seen how I wore Diabolique. I did an accent nail with Candeo Dive Bomb, which is a made of teal, copper, and brown glitters. Teal and brown go well together, don't they?


And finally, I also wanted to congratulate Hannah, the winnder of the shampoo.ch contest I held on my blog a few weeks ago (see post here).
Purchase info:
Estée Lauder products can be purchased from autorized retailers for which you can find a list on Estée Lauder official website. For Switzerland, you can find them here.
You can also follow Estée Lauder on Facebook.

*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe