Dior - Chérie Bow (Spring 2013)

9:25 PM

Hello,


Ballerina pink, bows, and Dior. Do I need to say more? You guessed it right. That's something I just couldn't pass! So here are my picks from Dior Chérie Bow collection for spring 2013.






Tutu (155) is a very pretty ballerina pink creme polish. Application was easy but three coats were required for a perfect coverage. I have a lot of polishes but strangely I don't have any soft pinks like that and I love this one!

 



I didn't plan to buy a lipstick but when I was at the Dior counter, I took a look at the Dior Addict lipsticks from this collection and fell in love with Espiègle (Mischievous, 687).
In the tube, it looks fuchsia but on the lips the color you will get is lighter. It's also slightly shimmery. The texture is very creamy and is moisturizing, almost like a balm. And I can say without hesitation that's it's my favorite everyday lipstick of the moment and I'm pretty sure it will stay an all time favorite of mine! I'm so happy I got it ;D
 
 
 




Dior Addict Espiègle.
 
 
 
 
Purchase info:
Dior polishes can be purchased from your regular Dior counter or directly through dior.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe