piCture pOlish - Peaches n'cream

8:49 PM

Hello,

I have another great piCture pOlish to share with you. It's Peaches n'cream, a sweet peach creme polish!
 
 
 


 
 
Final verdict: Peaches n'cream is exactly the type of polish I love at the moment. I keep reaching for peach and coral polishes...is it because spring is around the corner? maybe!
Formula was a tad bit thick but it was not problematic to appy it. I used 2 coats to get a smooth and even look!
 
Purchase info:
piCture pOlish polishes can be purchased from piCture pOlish online shop or from various retailers, such as Pshiiit Boutique, Llarowe, Harolow & Co, Overall Beauty. You can find a list of all piCture pOlish retailers here. Don't forget to follow piCture pOlish on Facebook.

 
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe