Tape manicure with Estée Lauder

11:10 PM

Hello,

I have a very quick post to show you a manicure I wore a few weeks ago. I've already shown you both polishes I am wearing on the pictures but as it's my first try at a tape manicure I wanted to share it with you!
 
The polishes I used are:
  • Estée Lauder - Love Bite (swatches and review HERE)
  • Estée Lauder - Smashed (swatches and review HERE).
 
I started with 2 coats of Love Bite, wore it for one day and then added some tape on my nails where you can see the pink on my photos and then painted my nails with one coat of Smashed!
 





 
 
The main reason I did this manicure is because I wanted to wear again both polishes! I really love them ;D
 
 
Purchase info:
Estée Lauder polishes can be purchased from autorized retailers. You can find a list of such retailers on Estée Lauder official website. For Switzerland, you can find them here.
You can also follow Estée Lauder on Facebook.
 
 
*Love Bite was sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe