Chanel Rose Confidentiel

8:37 PM

Hello!!

I'm excited to show you my very first Chanel polish! I bought it in 2010 and it has become my favorite go-to polish. It's so classic, chic, elegant and easy to wear for any occasions. It's called "Rose Confidentiel" and the number is 491.








Final verdict: Rose Confidentiel by Chanel was released in 2010 and is definitely one of my favorite polishes. It's a very classic shade that goes with almost everything. It's totally work-appropriate and it looks very elegant. It's a rosy brown creme with more pink than brown in it. Application was really easy and I used 2 coats to reach full opacity and get an even look.

If you are looking for a "dupe", OPI Kreme de la Kremlin is very close to Rose Confidentiel. You can see a comparison here. OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes is also quite close to it except it has a gold shimmer that Rose Confidentiel doesn't have (RC is a pure creme) and OPI is slighly more pink. So they are not dupes but they are close.

Is is bad if I'm getting more and more interested in Chanel polishes?... ;D

Purchase info
Chanel polishes can be purchased from Chanel website and in your favorite Chanel counters or boutiques.


PS I participated in a Lancôme contest. My entry is this pink manicure with a rose pattern that reminds the Lancôme rose emblem.


 It would be really nice from you if you could vote for me!
You can find the information on how to vote in my post about this manicure here. The contest will be closed on 31rd May. Thank you so much!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe