Haze Glaze Glinda

9:11 PM

Hello~


I will show you today the last polish from Haze Glaze's Wicked Glitter nail polish trio. I previously show you Elphaba and Fiero. You can click on their name to be lead to their swatches.
The inspiration behind this trio is the musical "Wicked".

The last polish from this mini colleciton is Glinda, which is described by Hazel, the creator of Haze Glaze polishes as follows.
Glinda is a pink jelly based glitter bomb packed with fine silver and pink glitter, raspberry, gold, lapis hexagon glitter and silver diamond shaped glitter. Sparkly and bubbly just like Glinda.

Let's go to the pictures!
1-2 coats of Haze Glaze Glinda over 2 coats of OPI My Address is Hollywood.







Picture taken in the sun.

Picutre taken in the sun.

Haze Glaze Glinda
Final verdict: What a girlie polish! It's pink, it's full of glitters and it sparkles in the sun! There are a lot of tiny silver and pink glitters but also medium gold, large blue hex glitters, and pink diamonds glitters. The large blue and diamonds glitters came easily on the nails, which is great. I really appreciate the large blue glitters because they give more depth and interest in the polish. Then, it's a matter of opinion, but I'm not a super fan of lots of tiny glitters. However, I like how it looks in the sun! I also love the diamonds glitters! There are not so common in nail polishes so it's a real plus to have them here!  Overall, it's a lovely polish that I will wear again. On these pictures, I used 1-2 coats.

The base color
As a base color, I used OPI My Address is "Hollywood" from the Touring America collection (Fall 2011).

2 coats of OPI My Address is Hollywood. Picture taken in the sun.

My Address is Hollywood is a beautiful dusty pink creme with a subtle gold shimmer in it. I really love this polish! Pictures taken in my lightbox are not accurate for this polish. It looks too coral. Sunny pictures however are accurate!
I was super lucky to win this polish when Crystal from Crystaliciousss hold a giveaway for her 30th birthday! If you don't know here blog, run over there cos she always have nice articles with good pictures!

Purchase info 
Haze Glaze polishes can be purchased from Haze Glaze etsy store. The Wicked Glitter Nail Polish Trio (3 x 5 mL) retails for $14.75. HazeGlaze polishes are 3 free. You can follow Haze Glaze on Facebook.
OPI polishes can be purchased at professional nail salons. For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers here.

 *Product(s) in this post was(were) sent  for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe