HazeGlaze Fiero

10:17 PM

Hi~

As promised yesterday, here is the second polish from HazeGlaze's Wicked Glitter Nail Polish Trio. The inspiration behind this trio is Wicked the Musical. To see the first one I swatched, Elphaba, go here.

This polish is called Fiero. Fireo is described by Hazel, HazeGlaze's creator, as follows.
Fiero is a blue jelly based glitter bomb packed with gold, blue, green hexagon glitter, teal fine glitter and gold bar glitters. So Regal just like Fiero
Let's go to the pictures.

1 thin coat of HazeGlaze Fiero over 2 coats of H&M No Mambo Jumbo.










Haze Glaze Fireo
Final verdict: Fireo is a sheer light blue polish packed with lots of different sizes of hex glitters along with small bar glitters. The main colors are blue, green, gold, teal and silver. I like the variety of glitters. They spread well on the nails and are really pretty together. This is a nice combination. On the pictures here, I used 1 coat of polish and wiped the brush lightly on the bottle neck to avoid bringing to much glitters on the nails. In my frist attempt, I skipped this step and ended with too many glitters on the nails IMO. I'll show you pictures below. Overall, I'm pleased with this polish! :D

Here is the 1st combo I tried, without wiping the brush on the bottle neck and it ended with too many glitters placed in a random way...it's a bit messy IMO. I prefer the other version (cf pictures above). Some people will perhaps prefer it with lots of glitters, so I also show you this version.

1 thick coat of HazeGlaze Fiero over H&M Blue My Mind.



The base colors
I'll also show you the base colors I used for this manicures.

For the 1st one, I used H&M No Mambo Jambo.

H&M No Mambo Jambo is a gorgeous shimmery teal polish. It's more green than blue and almost a metallic polish. Application was a dream. I used 2 coats for a perfect look. I'm in love with this color. On the pictures with the HazeGlaze polish, the color of No Mambo Jambo is not accurate but it is in the picture below. I think I will reuse it a lot!

Second base color is also a H&M polish, it's called Blue My Mind.




H&M Blue My Mind is an awesome medium blue creme with a prefect formula. I really love how shiny and smooth it looks! I used 2 coats.
I received these 2 H&M polishes as a Xmas gift from the lovely and sweet Claudia from Nailing This! Thank you so much, Claudia!! Btw, she has a great blog with super early information on new collections! Go and visit it :D


Purchase info 
HazeGlaze polishes can be purchased from HazeGlaze etsy store. The Wicked Glitter Nail Polish Trio (3 x 5 mL) retails for $14.75. HazeGlaze polishes are 3 free. You can follow HazeGlaze on Facebook.

H&M polishes can be purchased from H&M stores.

 *Product(s) in this post was(were) sent  for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe