Nail Mail - HazeGlaze, Glitter Gal

10:08 PM

Hello!

This is a quick post to show you my new babies! Swatches will come soon so stay tuned!

I received 4 polishes from HazeGlaze to review. HazeGlaze is an indie brand created by a lovely lady called Hazelle. You can purchase them from her etsy shop here. These polishes look gorgeous, don't they? :D
I got the Wicked Glitter Nail Polish Trio (the first 3 from the left) and another one called Texas Walrus that has not been released yet.

l-r: Fiero, Elphaba, Glinda (these 3 are part of the Wicked Trio), and Texas Walrus.



l-r: Fiero, Elphaba, Glinda (these 3 are part of the Wicked Trio), and Texas Walrus.

l-r: Fiero, Elphaba.

l-r: Glinda, Texas Walrus.

I am really looking forward to trying these polishes. They look so pretty. And Texas Walrus is a gray polish! Yay~

I also received my prize for the Glitter Gal competition for St Patrick's Day. If you missed my entry, you can see the manicure I did for the occasion here.
So here are the three "green" polishes I got. Thank you so much, Anna and Kerry from Glitter Gal!

l-r: Glitter Gal Green 3D/Holo, Lizard Belly, Deep Green Sparkle.

l-r: Glitter Gal Green 3D/Holo, Lizard Belly, Deep Green Sparkle.

OMG! Lizard Belly looks awesome IRL. I understand now why so many people are crazy about it! And I also love the large shimmery particle in Deep Green Sparkle and Green looks so holo!
OK, that's all for today! I'm planning on swatching the HazeGlaze polishes soon and I also want to show you the new essence TE called Fruity! So stay tuned for more pictures and swatches to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe