St Patrick's day

12:18 AM

Hello!

At the end of last week, Kerry and Anna from Glitter Gal held a contest on their Facebook page. You had to do a green manicure with a Glitter Gal polish for St Patrick's day.

Here is what I came up with!
I started with a green creme, 03 We Are All  Bright from Essence - Season of Extremes collection. It's a bright green with the opacity of a creme polish but the squishy look of a jelly. That's a gorgeous polish! I have to swatch the Season of Extremes collection because the polishes rock! Then I topped it with Glitter Gal Silver 3D/Holo to give it a holo twist! For the ring finger, I use a gold foil that is used by painters and one coat of Essence My Sparkly Acrobat, fine round/hex (the shape is difficult to determine cos they are tiny) and larger square gold glitters.
Finally, I added heart shaped glitters to form a clove!





l-r: Glitter Gal - Silver 3D/Holo, Essence - My Sparkling Acrobat, Essence We Are All Bright.

 and...

I was the lucky winner of the contest! Yay~ I am really happy. The prize is a bottle of “Lizard Belly” , "Green", and "Deep Green”!

Be sure to like and follow Kerry and Anna on Glitter Gal Facebook page because they said they will organize other contests and have always great information, swatches, and polishes to share!

dcsycd

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe