Candeo Orchid

9:34 PM

Hello!

I've got another Candeo polish to show you today. This is Orchid, a gorgeous fuchsia jelly packed with a multitude of glitters.

Orchid is described as
a shimmery fuchsia base, loaded with small copper, light purple, magenta, and large silver holographic hex glitters.
On the pictures below, I used 2 coats of Candeo - Orchid over bare nails (with base coat of course, and top coat).

2 coats of Candeo - Orchid.



Yummy jelly polish~

Picture taken in the sun.

Picture taken in the sun.




Final verdict: Oh.my.god! This is my 2nd Candeo polish and I love it as much as the 1st one I've tried, Sprouse (you can see my review of this polish here). I love them so much that I've already passed another order!! Can you belive that on the pictures I didn't wear any base color. So what you see is Orchid by itself! It's a fuchsia jelly that is opaque in 2 coats. In fact, it was nearly opaque in 1 coat. I was blown away when I applied it and realized that it's a jelly but with a good opacity!! That might seem contradictory but here it is really the case! And because it is a jelly, the glitters are not eaten by the base but you can still see them very well!! Application was really easy. You can get a good amount of glitters on the brush, no need to go fishing for them and they spead well on the nails! This polish is really a treasure. Dare I say I want to lick my nails all the time when I'm wearing it because it's so yummy? oh yes, I dare!!


Purchase info 
Candeo polishes can be purchased from CandeoColors etsy store. The regular size bottles (15 mL) retail for $8. There are also mini bottles. Candeo polishes are 3 free. You can follow CandeoColors on Facebook.

 *Product(s) in this post was(were) sent  for my honest review*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe