Candeo Sprouse

10:33 PM

Hello!

OMG, be ready to see a gorgeous polish! Do you know the brand Candeo? It's an indie brand led by the lovely Melinda who creates amazing polishes!
And today, I have "Sprouse" to show you!

Sprouse is described by Candeo in this way:
Graffiti for your nails! Sprouse is the Candeo take on the ever popular black and white glitter. In addition to black and white bar and hex glitter, Sprouse also has gunmetal and royal blue hex. The base has a nice holographic shimmer.

On the pictures below, I used one thin coat of Sprouse over 3 coats of Essence 04 Ice Eyes Baby from their limited edition "Crystalliced". It's a very light baby blue color. You can see my review for this polish here.
1 coat of Candeo - Sprouse over Essence Ice Eyes Baby.











Final verdict: wow wow wow! I am super excited about this polish! I first thought it would be too similar to Lynnderella - Connect The Dots but it's different by several aspects. First, it has royal blue hex glitters than can shift to teal when they reflect the light, and dark silver or gunmetal hex glitters. And secondly, what I find super pretty and what made me wowed when I first applied it on my nails is its very nice holographic shimmer! It gives so much dimension to the polish! And those blue glitters are just to die for!
Moreover, the application of Sprouse is super easy. I was really (!!) impressed by the quality of this polish. You absolutely don't have to fish for the glitters. You can actually easily get a large amount on the brush (cf the amount on the nail on my last picture). On other nails, I wipped the brush on the bottle neck to get less glitters (cf the last but one picture). I finally added one coat of top coat to get a smooth look. The glitters are not bumpy by the way. Melinda really knows what she is doing and does it in a very clever way, I think, because the formulation of this polish is such a dream!
I'm super happy with this polish and I might well need a back-up bottle because I think I will use it a lot!!

Purchase info 
Candeo polishes can be purchased from CandeoColors etsy store. The regular size bottles (15 mL) retail for $8. There are also mini bottles. Candeo polishes are 3 free. You can follow CandeoColors on Facebook. CandeoColors will be restocking soon. So stay tuned!

 *Product(s) in this post was(were) sent  for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe