A-England - St George

10:10 PM

Hello!!

I have another polish from the new "The Legends collection" by A-England to show you! And it's St George, a gorgeous dark teal with holographic particles!











Final verdict: This color is so deep we can nearly lose ourselves in it! It's a really deep and dark teal with hologrpahic particles. The holo effect is not very strong, you can only see it in full sun or under a strong light but I think its function in this polish is not to display a rainbow on your nails but rather to create a trimdimentional and complex shade. This dark teal reminds me so much of medieval dresses made of green velvet (cf picture below). I've always dreamt of wearing such a gorgeous dress and when I wear St George, I have the impression I'm wearing such a elegant costume! St George is super pigmented. You will need only 1 coat to get full opacitiy and its application is flawless. It dries quite glossy!

This is what this elegant polish reminds me of!

Purchase info:
A-England polishes can be purchased from A-England website. It is interesting to note that shipping is free worldwide. You can visit A-England on Facebook.  The Legends are not on the site yet but you can order them by sending an email to Adina, the creator of A-England, at hello@a-england.co.uk and tell her the colors you want! You can visit A-England on Facebook.
A-England polishes can also be puchased from Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, Hits, Lynnderella and Ludurana polishes. They sell internationally (except Italy) and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook.


 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe