Ozotic week!

9:33 PM

Hello~

I hope you're all doing well!
Today will be a special week because I want to dedicate this week to Ozotic polishes!


I had the opportunity to get some Ozotic thanks to Stephanie from Packer Lacquer who did a group order for a Facebook group I belong to...So when I heard about this, I had to be added in this group order!lol

So here is what I got.




From left to right:

  • #518: a red holo
  • #520: it shifts from rusty burgundy to red to amber to gold to orange (according to Llarowe)
  • #505: it shifts from green to purple to cyan (according to Llarowe)
  • #528: it contains glittering partlicles that shift from blue to green to pink (according to Llarowe)
I can't wait to show them to you! I've aldready worn #518, #505, and #528 and combos with them. Swatches are ready...I'll post the 1st article about them tomorrow!!

Do you have Ozotic polishes? Which one would you like? holos? Multichromes?

Also, don't forget that the new Ozotic collection is out. It's called Mish Mash and it's a series of 4 polishes that are holo and multichrome at the same time! Completely unbelievable! The lovely Jacki from Adventures in Acetone already posted some pictures. So go and check!
I should also be getting samples from this collection. So I will also be able to show you holo+multichrome! Yay~

Ozotic polishes can be purchased from Llarowe (US Stockist) or Picture Polish (Australian shop).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe