Moroccan mint tea inspired mani

9:12 PM

Hi there~

I went through my untried polishes and found a pretty mint lacquer. This made me think of Moroccan mint tea. So I decided to make a Moroccan mint tea inspired mani with a lemon pattern on the middle finger, a Moroccan design on the ring finger and some (mint) leaves on the other nails.

Lemon, mint leaves and a Moroccan design to create a Moroccan Mint Tea inspired mani

To achieve it, I used Mint 2 Be (Icing). This is a mint green creme that was opaque after only one coat but I used 2 coats in order to even everything out. Application was really good and flawless. The brush is rather wide so that it's easy to work with
This lovely polish has been sitting in my untried for about 1 year! I always thought I did not really like this kind of shade but oh my I was so wrong! I like it so much now! It gives a breath of fresh air on your nails!

Here is a picture of Mint 2 Be alone. This was 2 coats, without top coat, and with flash (color accurate).



For the design, I used 102 Catch Me (Klean Color) which is a medium green creme, and BM 21, 04, 06.


You can click on the pictures to enlarge them!




You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. This is so refreshing! I really like your choice of BM plates, you mixed it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamping on this color !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for your nice comments!! I really appreciate your feedback!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! lovely choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute
    do not forget to draw on my blog

    bye
    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stamping, I'm jealous of how clean you managed to get these -- looooove the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is beautiful! im so jealous of your stamping skills.
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks really cute, I like all the plates you used, I would have never thought about mixing them like that... Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I like hearing the inspiration behind it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors! This is such a neat mani, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colours & the stamping.. it's quite refreshing. :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow the minty colour from this is beautiful! and I love the stamping from itm really suits the look! Definitely like a breath of fresh air :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you again for your lovely comments! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that all the designs are a little different! Cute.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Subscribe