Happy with Happi!

5:17 PM

Hi there~

In the spotlight today is "Happi", a pretty pink perfectly suited for spring and summer!
Happi is part of The Zoya Reverie Collection (Spring 2010). This collection offers a bunch of bright and shimmery nail polishes. Most of them are duochrome or flash a gold light.



So Happi is a bublblegum pink that flashes gold like crazy! This gold iridescence is really strong. No need to search for it, you will find it for sure, even in dim light.

Happi (Zoya), 2 coats, with top coat, with flash

Happi (Zoya), 2 coats, with top coat, with flash


Happi (Zoya), 2 coats, with top coat, with flash

Happi (Zoya), 2 coats, with top coat, with flash

Application was flawless. A good coverage can easily be achieved with 2 coats.

What can I add?...I'm so happy whenever I wear Happi because I love duochrome nail polishes! If you do like this kind of effect, you will be very please with the whole Reverie Collection! I'm sure "Reece" (magenta that flashes gold) should be a total winner! I want her!


Close up


OMG! Can you see this gold. So amazing!

And finally, with Silver Shatter (OPI), because I love this shatter! It's so sparkly.
You still can see the gold that flashes under Silver Shatter. I find it so funny!!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. ^^
    I love how Happi looks on you! It looks gorgeous. I don't usually wear light pinks, but your swatches make me want to get it. It looks especially nice with silver shatter. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , this one looks great! I might have to search for it... Nice idea to put the silver shatter on top. Gives it a nice twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I have always wanted Happi and never got it. I could just kick myself sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s not long ago my friend wrote about Happi and I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, thank you for your nice words! I'm glad you like it and pleased my swatches make you want to try light pink ;D

    Kayono, thank you, too! At the moment, I'm trying Silver shatter over a lot of different polishes! I like it so much!

    Tera, I perfectly understand what you feel! There are so many polishes I didnt' grab and that now I feel I should have!

    Sonidlo, I've got to look for that! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. que lindo color rosa, con destellos dorados, muy bueno
    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting ^^
    Yes, I used to live in Japan for a while. Actually not far from the place Tera is living at ^^
    That polish really is too pretty. Can't stop looking at it even today :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Desyi, thank you!^v^)/~~

    Kayono, thank you, too! Great that you lived in Japan! I also went to Japan (but not for a very very long time...) and lived in Saitama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I got Happi during the Zoya exchange and I've yet to try it. GAH! What should I do? Happi or ChG 2NIGHT (holo-blue I paid too much for)? Happi is so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BTW, you do need Reece. She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hermione, thanks for your comment! You should try 2NIGHT! and right after, Happi! You are lucky to have 2NIGHT, it's such a rare and beautiful polish! I also was lucky to find LOL and TTYL last month on the net for a decent price! I'll have to swatch them!

    And oh yes, I think I need Reece! In fact, when I order my Zoyas I hesitated between Happi and Reece...(should I have bought both?....)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happi is awesome! I still have yet to use mine =P Btw, I left you award on my page if you wanted to grab it! http://yasmin-ohwhatfun.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-10-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh thank you so much, Yasmin!! I'll go and check it for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Subscribe