Sephora Holidays 2020

10:27 AM

 


Hi everyone! How are you doing? Holidays are just around the corner and I wanted to show some holiday gift sets from Sephora that I really find cool and interesting! :D I don't know if you are the same but every year I am looking forward to these sets because you have the opportunity to try different products for a better deal.

So let's go directly. I won't do much talking and let you see the different options!



Sephora collection sets

They have some makeup pouches, soaps, cream lip stain sets. They also have a super cute set perfect for winter a bright pink pair of socks and hand warmer - how cute!

In the skincare section, you also have sheet mask sets. To be honest, the face masks from Sephora are really pleasant to use. They might not have the most luxury or botanical packed masks but they have a good quality price ratio and I enjoy using them! Oh yeah, something I also really like is their hair masks. I've already repurchased a few and I think they are really good as well.

















Sephora exclusive brand sets

In addition to the Sephora brand, you can of course find lots of other Sephora exclusive brand sets, like from Fenty Beauty (the gloss set is bomb! and so worth it!), KVD Vegan Beauty, Benefit, Pat McGrath (they have an incredible cute mini lip set that I have to get my hands on!). Not featured here but something I consider getting are the mini sets from Huda Beauty!















Purchase info
Sephora products are available at Manor in Switzerland.
 
 
 
*PR Samples* 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe