Fenty Beauty - New Snap Shadows

10:30 PM

 


Hi there! Here I am with new products from no other than the queen....yes Fenty Beauty!

Fenty Beauty has just released 2 new Snap Shadows that are perfect for fall. One of them (09-Wine) is the epitome of fall with warm sultry brown and burgundy tones. The second one (10-Money) includes a declination of greens shadow with a bonus shade that sparkles like a diamond and is so rich and pigmented, this is the gorgeous gold of this palette.


I have already reviewed the 8 first snap shadows that were launched earlier this year HERE. In a nutshell, each snap shadow (palette) contains 6 shadows. The fun fact is that youcan “snap” two palettes together creating your own mix of 12 shadows. Overall I was really impressed by them, they're fun, versatile and of good quality. Ever since, I have kept using them and I still enjoy them a lot. I think the palettes I use the most are the pastel frost (this one is a gem!), the true neutrals and the cool neutrals :)



9/ Wine : this is the perfect rich, sultry, fall palette. You have lots of neutral browns, but also a pop of metallic rusty copper and a deep eggplan matte color. You can easily create sophisticated and darker looks as well as daily brighter looks. In this way, this is a very versatile palette. All the colors swatched easily on my arm and perform as good on the eyes. I didn't experience any patchy colors; the matte are pigmented and are easy to blend. The sparkly and shimmery shades are very pigmented. I think this can be a go-to palette for a lot of people!





- 10/ Money: this palette, oh this palette! It took me by surprise and oh boy, does it deliver! I usually don't wear green shadows very often but this single little palette made me change my mind completely. First, I fell in love at first swatch. The sparkly shades (Need receipts, Direct Deposite, and Flash Money) are so luminous, and bright! Did I mentioned that they bring so much light to your eye look?  Moreover the addition of a kaki matte and a medium brown is just perfection. I find it so difficult to find kaki shades that don't turn grey or ashy on my skin but this one is just pefect :D I also love the deep metallic green to highligh the lower lashes. It brings a fun touch too a look. This palette is definitely a winner!






You can see also a look I did on IG here, swipe to see it :D

And as we're into Fenty Beauty, I wanted to show you 2 gorgeous colors from the Stunna Lip Paint I got recently, namely Uncuffed (the most beautiful "my-lips-but-better color) and Underdawg (for a perfect dark lip). By the way I wore Uncuffed quite often recently and it dries down completely so that you can even wear it with a mask ;) 





 
Purchase info
Fenty beauty products are available directly on fenty beauty website or at Sephora/Manor in Switzerland.
 
 
*PR Samples* 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe