Wicked Polish - Fairy Blood Splatter

11:40 PM

Hello,
 
I am excited to show you my first Wicked Polish! I've been wanting to try polishes from this brand since a long time and I was lucky to be able to get some colors from Harlow & Co's last restock. And Katie from Harlow & Co is such a sweetheart because she added Fairy Blood Splatter to my order for review purpose. Thank you, sweetie!
 
 
 

 
According to Wicked Polish:
Fairy Blood Splatter is a glitter topper with superfine sparkly pink glitter, fine and medium pink matte glitter, and large purple glitter. It looks like a pink crime scene on your nails!
 
I used: 1 coat of Wicked Polish Fairy Blood Splatter over Essie Blanc and OPI Riotously Pink (neon pink) and OPI Pirouette My Whistle (super fine silver and silvery white larger hexagonal glitters in a clear base) as an accent nail. I applied OPI Riotously Pink over a white base. 
 


Direct light.

Indirect light.



On the following picture, you can see the superfine sparkly pink glitters (the kind of speckle effect). You can't see the sparkle on picture but it adds a very nice touch to the polish. You see it mostly when under direct light or when the sun hits your nails.


 
 
 
Final thoughts: I wore this baby for 3 days and my colleagues thought it was a real splatter manicure done with a brush or straw! So the name of the polish is just perfect! The larger purple glitters were a bit more difficult to get on the nails but I think it's because I'm always a bit afraid to use a thick coat of glitters that I always brush the polish on the bottle neck to remove some glitters. I've just tried it now over a paper (without brushing the polish on the bottle neck) and I easily got 3 of those large purple glitters out of the bottle. So if you want more of those glitters, just dab the polish onto your nails instead of brushing it over the nails like you would do with creme polishes for example.
It's so bright that it made me cheerful and I really enjoyed wearing it! Now I cannot wait to try my other Wicked Polishes!
 
And I also LOVE the combo OPI Riotously Pink and Pirouette My Whistle!! I will have to do a full manicure with it!
 
Purchase info:
Wicked Polishes can be purchased from Wicked Polish store (US only) or Harlow & Co (international).
Don't forget to follow Wicked Polish and Harlow & Co on Facebook!
 
 
Some product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe