NCLA galaxy nails and BM leggings

9:10 PM

Hello,

I have awesome nail wraps from NCLA to show you today!!
In fact, everything started when I got my Black Milk Galaxy leggings. I wanted to do something with my  nails to match those gorgeous leggings and NCLA galaxy nail wraps were just perfect for that!
By the way, if you don't know the brand Black Milk, run over their website, they have awesome leggings, dresses, swimsuits and other great things. Their leggings are super comfy and once you've tried them, you don't want to wear anything  but Black Milk leggings lol seriously, they are awesome! and I have to thank Rie from Nails and Noms for introducing me to this awesome brand (I have used too many times the word "awesome"!)!
You can find the Galaxy Blue Leggings that I used as a background for my pictures HERE.



They come in 2 sheets of 22 wraps and a nail file.








Sorry for the super short nails on my left hand. From time to time I like to cut my nails with  nail clippers but I've overdone it :p



Final thoughts: I'm in absolute love with these nail wraps from NCLA. They were really easy to apply and you get an awesome design in less than 10 minutes. It's better  to use a coat of top coat on top to seal the wraps and to add some shine. I wore them for 3 days (showers and shampoos included) and they still looked very nice. There were no chip or lifting only minor tip wear and I guess I could have worn them for at least one or two more days.
and concerning the Black Milk leggings, I love them so much! I already have 4 different pairs but I want more lol
Purchase info:
◦ NCLA nail wraps can be purchased directly from their online store HERE or from various stockists such as Pshiiit boutique for example.
Black Milk leggings are sold on their online store HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe