Yves Saint Laurent Wintergreen

7:40 PM

Hello,


I was very surprised (and happy!) when I found a bottle of Yves Saint Laurent Wintergreen in a clearance basket at my local pharmacy a few days ago! Wintergreen is part of the Jardin de Minuit collection (fall 2011). I felt like I had hit the jackpot and had to bring home this little precious!
 
 

Wintergreen is a dark teal with predominant green undertones and with an amazing shimmer running through it. I used 2 easy coat for the pictures.
 


 


 
 
And of course, I had to use Première Neige top coat (reviewed HERE) on top! That's a match made in heaven, they look beautiful together!
 
 




 
 
 
Purchase info:
Yves Saint Laurent polishes can be purchased from your regular Yves Saint Laurent counter. For more information, visit YSL Experience.com.
You can also follow Yves Saint Laurent on Facebook.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe