Estée Lauder - Hot Spell

8:42 PM

Hello!

I have another Estée Lauder polish to share with you on the blog. It's Hot Spell and it's part of Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess collection for Summer 2013.
 
 
 
Hot Spell is a bright red-orange creme polish. Application was a real dream. It was opaque in 2 easy coats.
 

 
 
I also tried an ombre manicure with some Estée Lauder polishes I have. From index to pinkie: Coral Cult, Hot Spell, Pure Red, and Love Bite. And this reminds me that I'm slightly obssessed with Pure Red. It's the most perfect red polishes I've ever tried! If you like red polishes, don't miss this one!
 

 

 
 
In the Bronze Goddess collection, there are also two lipglosses (Succulent and Squeeze) that have a roll-on applicator and that I briefly mentioned here. Sincerely it's such a fun lip product I have to retalk about it in this post. The roll-on applicator is just amazing. It delivers the perfect amount of lipgloss and it makes the application on the lips really easy. Moreover, it's super super glossy (probably the most glossy gloss I've ever tried) but not sticky at all. I've already worn it a few times but I guess it will be even better for this summer. The one I have is "Succulent".
 
 
 
 
 
Purchase info:
Estée Lauder products can be purchased from autorized retailers for which you can find a list on Estée Lauder official website. For Switzerland, you can find them here.
You can also follow Estée Lauder on Facebook.
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess will be available in April 2013.

*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe