Emily de Molly - Zombie Spotting!

8:38 PM

Hello,

I've got the impression it's been such a long time since I last wore glitters! Today I'm showing you a polish from an indie brand that has stolen my heart. It is Emily de Molly, an Australian brand, and the specific polish I'm showing you today is Zombie Spotting,  a limited edition polish from EdM's Halloween collection. When I first saw this polish on Pretty Purple Polish, I knew I had to get my hand on this polish. And thanks to the lovely Sarah, this came possible! thank you again Sarah <3
 
 
As a base color, I used Lime Crime Milky Ways and I'm so in love with it! I've already worn it several time on its own. It's such a pretty and clean polish. It's a white creme with some beige undertones that prevent it from looking to harsh. I got it as a christmas gift from a wonderful friend <3. You can find it at Harlow & Co.
 



 
 
Final verdict: Zombie Spotting is such a fun combination of glitters! There are some large circular glitters, black bar glitters, orange, black and green hex glitters as well as square and iridescent glitters in a clear base. It's a Halloween theme polish but you can easily wear it all year round. Moreover and this is very important, the large circular glitters came out of the bottle very easily. I didn't have to fish for those glitters at all. I was very impressed by this!
 
 
Purchase info:
Emily de Molly polishes can be purchased on etsy but shipping is only within Australia. For international you can order from Llarowe.
You can follow Emily de Molly and Llarowe on Facebook.
 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe