Lac Attack: Do Wah Diddy

11:37 PM

Hello!

I have another Lac Attack polish to show you today. It's called "Do Wah Diddy"!
It contains "salmon pink and light blue small hexes with extra fine lavender glitters in a clear base".

I layered it over OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?, which is gorgeous polish btw!

One coat of Lac Attack Do Wah Diddy over 2 coats of OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?.







Final verdict: Yay for such a pretty glitter polish! There are fuchsia, very light blue, and lavender glitters! I first thought the light blue glitters were white but when you look carefully, you can see they are actually very very light blue tinted. The lavender glitters are a big plus in this polish, it makes it really unique in my opinion! Application was easy and here is used only one thin coat. It looks very soft and I liked wearing it!

If you want to see more Lac Attack polishes, you can look at my previous posts about this great brand. Click on the picture to be lead to the original post :D

Lac Attack Hell on Heels.


Lac Attack Pink Lady.

Lac Attack Rydell Forever.


Lac Attack Grease Lightning.



Purchase info
Lac Attack polishes can be purchased from www.lacattack.com. Please check Lack Attack Facebook page, and  Twitter for updates and teasers.
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe