Princess Sabra!

9:27 PM

Hello!!

Here is my first A England from the Legends collection, this is Princess Sabra, aka Tristam Eyes, in reference to Adina's lovely kitty, Tristam!
Princess Sabra is described as a golden taupe holographic polish.








Can you see how glossy it is? I wear no top coat on this picture!


Final verdict: To be honest, I hesitated to chose Princess Sabra instead of Ascalon....I was not sure I would like the color but I was so wrong!! Princess Sabra's color is so unique and complex. In the bottle, I thought it was a golden taupe holo but once on my nails I could see the green and olive undertones much better and the taupe was less proeminent. It is difficult to say of which color is made Princess Sabra because it's such an elaborated shade, very elegant and sophisticated. If I had to try to put it simply I would say it's a green olive holo with a golden taupe base color. The application of Princess Sabra was a real dream. You can use a regular base coat and 2 coats of polish to reach full opacity. What is truey amazing and reveals Adina's talent is the special finish of this holographic polish: it's super glossy!! I was really impressed because it's the first time I see a glossy holo!! All the pictures here are without top coat! I put a top coat afterwards and the holo effect is not affected. I think I need only one word to describe this polish: PERFECT! I'm so happy I have it! I'm sure I will use it a lot!

I also would like to thank Tristam, Adina's kitty, for inspiring this amazing shade! 

Purchase info:
A-England polishes can be purchased from A-England website. It is interesting to note that shipping is free worldwide. You can visit A-England on Facebook.  The Legends are not on the site yet but you can order them by sending an email to Adina at hello@a-england.co.uk and tell her the colors you want! You can visit A-England on Facebook.
A-England polishes can also be puchased from Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, Hits, Lynnderella and Ludurana polishes. They sell internationally (except Italy) and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook.


 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*



And guess what? I gave an interview on Neverland Nail Blog. You can read it here. Lindsey, the owner of Neverland Nail Blog was so nice and lovely. She  does a blogger interview from time to time and she chose me for this week interview! :D Awww...I feel so honored and special now!kkk
I highly recommend visiting her blog because she always does cute manis and shows gorgeous polishes!

You can click on the above picture to read my interview!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe