Fuchsia Holo by Glitter Gal

9:21 PM

Hello~

I've got another amazing Glitter Gal nail polish to show you today. It's name is "Fuchsia 3D/Holo".


This is a pink holo polish! When I first apply it on my nails, the color was more purple-toned (even when it was completely dried) but the day after it turned much more pink. This is quite interesting....

Wow, be ready because I have a lot of pictures to show you. All the pictures I took were without flash. So the amazing holo you can see here is no trick from my camera flash or something. It's how it looks on its own. In real life, it's even much more holo and sparkly than what the pictures will show you. You really need to see it with your own eyes to belive how holo it is. Of course, the holo effect is stronger in the sun or under artificial light but even when lighting is not that strong, you can see the holo effect quite well.


As you can see the holo particles are  rather large but you still have a linear holo effect! (the rather large particules are also partially due to the fact that my camera resolution was not that good...sorry I have to fix that...).


See, here it looks more pink. This photo was taken 1 day after I applied the polish on my nails while the first picture was taken immediately after my polishing session.


According to the light angle, you can see the yellow/orange part of the rainbow or the blue/purple part better.





This last photo is just there for you to get an idea on how sparkly Fuchsia is.

 

Final verdict: Fuchsia is an amazing holo, sparkly, and lovely pink polish. The holo effect is really strong. The polish is rather on the sheer side so you will need 3 coats to get full opacity. But you can get full opacity so don't be afraid! Top coat doesn't seem to dull the holo effect. Its lasting power is rather good, I've been wearing it for 4 days with only minor chipping (that you can easily fix). Application was really good. It applied very smoothly and does not require a special base coat. If you love holo polishes, I think this one is a must have!

Glitter Gal polishes can be purchased at llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, and A England polishes, 3 awesome nail polishes brands.They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service.

*Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. holy cow this is so beautiful Im in love and you captured it so well I really want this polish now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love a good holo polish <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure awesosauce!!! U have pretty nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's such a cool color.

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Drool*...I want and need the GG holos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful color - I heart holos

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is amazing and you got TONS of great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this polish looks amazing. I need this haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's beautiful! Wish list polish for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty i need some glitter gal!!! you have been tagged in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! would love to get hold of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Mate, you pics are fantastic - Glitter Gal Australia - Kerry & Anna xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much!
    And thank you Kerry and Anna from Glitter Gal for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. romantic pink holo!! i did mine too recently at http://meimeisignatures.blogspot.com/2012/01/glitter-gal-3d-holo-nail-polish-h703.html

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

Subscribe